Information obtained by Simply Holistic Therapies will be collected lawfully and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
With changes implemented in May 2018 under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) this gives individuals the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data.h information.
1. The information we collect any why
By completing the online booking form on this website, you are giving your consent to Simply Holistic Therapies to hold your personal information and to make contact.
Some of the key information we may collect from you to manage your booking include:
- full name
- email address
- contact telephone number
- information on the workshop you are interested in
- job title
- any further information that you choose to share with us as part of your application
- to notify you about changes to the workshop
- providing information via newsletters on other workshops available that may interest you
We are committed to ensuring that your information is held securely.
All your electronic records are held safely and securely on password protected devices, and may be taken onsite to the teaching venue if it is needed:
- during the workshop registration
- if you wish to raise an issue regarding your booking
- to obtain consent to the sharing of your data with your chosen training provider organisation on the day(s) of attendance
3. Email marketing
With your consent we use the information provided in the following ways:
- to send you newsletters
- provide information on future workshops and advance course options
You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to me direct Simply Holistic Therapies, 122B Hillingford Avenue, Great Barr, Birmingham, West Midlands B43 7JU.
4. Retaining your information
Your information will be held for 7 years.
5. Accessing your information
You have the right to request a copy of your records at any time. These will be sent by email, in a Microsoft Word document attachment.
6. Sharing your information
With your permission your information will be shared with the attending Training Provider/Organisation:
- for provision of your attending certificate(s)
- to provide information on future workshops or advanced courses
- for the provision of items that may be purchased during your attendance
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with how I am handling your data, please raise your concerns with me first, so that we can seek a resolution. If following this you are still not satisfied, then you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
When you click on links on this website, they may direct you away from our site. Simply Holistic Therapies are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.