CPD Workshops - 2022
Birmingham, West Midlands (UK)
(Saturday 18th - Sunday 19th June 2022)
(Friday 8th - Sunday 10th July 2022)
(Friday 14th - Sunday 16th October 2022)
Previous CPD Workshops
Booking Terms and Conditions
Simply Holistic Therapies is a small independent host, and has been working in partnership with Anatomy Trains since 2011 to bring new and exciting Continuing Professional Development (CPD) workshops to Birmingham, West Midlands UK.
Below is an overview of the booking terms and conditions on how to secure your place on your chosen course.
If you have any queries please contact Pauline Miller – CPD Co-ordinator on 07805092328, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note:- Please do not make any non-refundable travel arrangements until you have received final confirmation that the workshop is running.
UK and international payments are paid via PayPal. This is a safe and secure method for making your payment(s).
Early Bird Fee
To qualify, the Early Bird payment must be received by ‘Simply Holistic Therapies’ on or before the specified closing date for your chosen course.
You will need to pay the Early Bird fee in full, and payment must be received by ‘Simply Holistic Therapies’ on or before the Early Bird deadline.
After the Early Bird closing date, the full payment or Standard Fee will be payable.
2. Booking Process
- Select your chosen course option
- Select the payment option available (Early Bird Fee or Standard Full Fee)
- Complete an online booking form as part of the checkout process
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that all contact information provided is accurate.
If your employer or organisation will be paying your course fees and require an invoice to generate the payment, then please email email@example.com. Details required include:
- Employer/Organisation name
- Employer/Organisation full postal address
- Full name of contact, their position/job title, telephone and email contact details
Payments via an employer or organisation must be made in full prior to the participant attending the workshop, and in line with the outlined booking terms and conditions.
3. Cancellation Policy
If you wish to cancel your place you must notify ‘Simply Holistic Therapies’ as soon as possible via email or in writing.
- Cancellation 4 weeks or more before course full refund less £50 admin fee.
- Cancellation 2-4 weeks deposit transferable to another Anatomy Trains UK workshop hosted by ‘Simply Holistic Therapies’ course less £50 admin fee
- Less than 2 weeks – no refund is payable
Should Anatomy Trains UK or Simply Holistic Therapies have to cancel the workshop, then any course fees paid will be refunded in full.
4. Other Information
- Your workshop fees will cover – tuition, Anatomy Trains course notes, morning and afternoon refreshments (tea, coffee etc).
- Please note that accommodation, travel, lunches and other expenses are the responsibility of individual participants, and is not provided by your host.
- A certificate of attendance will be emailed to you by Anatomy Trains following your attendance.
- Please do not make any non-refundable accommodation and travel arrangements until you have received final confirmation that the workshop is running.
5. Covid-19 Policy
- Everyone attending the workshops should take a ‘Lateral Flow Test’ before arriving. Should you test Positive or find you have Covid-19 symptoms then please do not attend but contact ‘Simply Holistic Therapies’ on 07805092328 as soon as possible for advice.
- Hand sanitiser, cleansing wipes and couch rolls will be provided.
- A Covid-19 risk assessment will be conducted to ensure the health and safety of visiting tutors and participants.
Pauline Miller – CPD Co-ordinator
Simply Holistic Therapies
C/o 122B Hillingford Avenue, Great Barr, Birmingham
West Midlands UK B43 7JU