ANATOMY TRAINS IN STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION
New dates for 2022
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL PRICE UNTIL 10/06/2022
Teacher: Marius Kurkowski (click (read Marius’s bio)
Date: (New dates to be advised for 2023)
Cost Early Bird: £585, thereafter £635
If you are booking early – then please select Early Bird Full Fee.
Venue: To be confirmed
City: Birmingham, West Midlands UK
Contact: Pauline Miller – email@example.com
One short course. . . long-lasting results for you!
A revolutionary map with practical results! Transform your view of myofascial anatomy and expand your ability to assess postural and movement patterns, and to create lasting fascial change with your hands. In this new and expanded 21-hour workshop format you will learn about the myofascial tissue and its many roles in the body.
About the Workshop
You will begin to appreciate how the body incorporates the Anatomy Train Lines to create easy and graceful movement – provided they are in some form of balance and harmony; restriction or weakness in one section can have many knock-on effects elsewhere. This workshop will show you how that happens, how to trace the lines of strain and, most importantly, how you can develop strategies to deal with them. This is the first workshop to combine Anatomy Trains theory alongside structural and functional anatomy and analysis, blending together the concepts of tensegrity with elastic recoil for movement efficiency.
- Get the latest information on fascia, muscle, and movement
- Be able to identify the 12 myofascial meridians and their link to human growth, development, perception and consciousness
- Accurately “BodyRead” posture and movement; assess your clients in a new way
- Gain effective myofascial and movement strategies
- Develop treatment strategies specific to your clients’ structural and functional patterns
Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function courses give you new techniques to transform structure by reaching deeper issues in the tissues.
Note: This course the pre-requisite for the ATSI Professional Certification Training.
Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function / Structural Essentials Program
- Functional, Fascial and Structural approaches in one program
- Understand how the body really moves
- Break the myths of anatomy and physiology
- And learn to make the appropriate changes to maximize efficiency.
Note: It is strongly recommended to take the Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function course before taking the SE courses. Familiarity with the Anatomy Trains lines and concepts is key to getting the most from the program
Begin your journey with: Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function
Early Bird Full Fee, Early Bird Deposit, Early Bird Balance, Standard Full Fee